Unit 6 : Re-designing Posters

This assignment involved re-editing existing content to change meaning orvisually represent an idea.To create these tasks, I used Photoshop to edit existing images. I particularly enjoyed the ‘DS106 Propaganda Posters’ task as I found changing the media of Propaganda within WW1 to propaganda for DS106 very interestingly challenging and enjoyable.

DS106 propaganda task

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s